Overtime Pay Rules. As an employer, are you concerned over the new Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime pay rules? In an attempt Read More
April 28, 2016
Obamacare. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) popularly referred to as Obamacare, is a law governing how health insurance is issued in the US. Read More
April 7, 2016
Affordable Care Act. As the tax filing deadline draws near, the confusion among many employees about the required tax forms by the Affordable Read More
- S.A.D. – When It’s More Than Just the Winter Blues
- 401(k) for Small Businesses
- Vlog | Giving thanks to your employees and your clients
- Vlog | Passion for your industry makes engaged employees!
- ‘Tis the Season for Employment Law Compliance
- Expanding Your Business – 9 Things You Need to Know
- Internal Revenue Service released the 2018 annual contribution limits
- Are your employment policies setting your business up for social media success?
- Why Chicago Insurance Brokers Love Partnering with Tandem HR
- New Form I9 for Employment Eligibility Verification