It’s Simple: Businesses that use a PEO model grow faster.
Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) are business growth accelerators. PEOs allow business owners to focus on why they started their business by taking care of the rest.
The PEO model for businesses tackles the complicated tasks of payroll, compliance, and benefits. As a result, business owners can focus on the ideas that drive growth and profitability.
Small businesses that use a PEO grow 7 – 9% faster than businesses that don’t.
While these tasks alone may not seem core to revenue generation, studies show that outsourcing these services leads to increased profitability, business growth, and overall employee satisfaction.
The expected annual median revenue growth for PEO clients is 40% greater than that of comparable non-PEO firms.
Small and mid-sized businesses are the engine that power economic growth. As a matter of fact, PEOs are their partners in that effort, ensuring they’re able to focus on what they’re best at—creating jobs. Providing the necessary stability to support families and creating opportunities in communities.
The value of a PEO…
- Ensuring businesses are empowered to make informed strategic decisions. Doing right by their employees–a simple, easy solution to human resources proven to accelerate growth and increase profitability for small and mid-size businesses.
- Offer services that make it possible for business owners to focus exclusively on the direct revenue-generating functions of their businesses.
- Provide small and mid-size businesses a partner in navigating the ever-changing regulatory environment. Keeping them up-to-date with the risks of litigation and non-compliance infractions that other small and mid-sized businesses face alone.
- Offer a business framework that allows small and mid-sized businesses to scale by attracting and retaining top talent by offering competitive benefits packages.
- One-shop-stop for full-service HR and compliance assistance that enable small businesses to grow faster than non-PEO clients.
- Guide a business to meet compliance standards that can be confusing—and both legally and financially risky for small and mid-sized companies.
Also, Tandem HR is a member of the National Organization of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO).