To create an account, the system will ask you for a few pieces of identifying information. You will also need to create a username and password. The system uses the identifying information to connect your username to your employment record.
Begin by clicking on the PeopleHub button on the upper right-hand side of the home page at www.TandemHR.com.
- Click Employee Login
- Click Register
- Complete the New User Registration form with your:
- Last name
- Identifier (social security number or employer identification number)
- Personal email address
- Username (create a unique username with all lowercase letters)
- Password (must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one number, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter)
At this point, the PeopleHub login page will open.
- Enter your newly created username and password and click Log In and you will see the account access confirmation page.
- Choose your email address or mobile number to which you’ll receive a security code and click Send Security Code. (Note: the code tends to send faster via text.)
Your code will arrive within 30-60 seconds after submission. Copy and paste it into the security code box to enter the PeopleHub.
If you need assistance with the security code or have other access issues, contact Your Solution Center Monday–Friday from 8:00 AM–5:00 PM (Central) via phone (630.468.9298), email (email@example.com) or live chat (by clicking “Got Questions?” in the lower right-hand corner of the screen).