To create an account, the system will ask you for a few pieces of identifying information. You will also need to create a username and password. The system uses the identifying information to connect your username to your employment record.
Begin by clicking on the PeopleHub button on the upper right-hand side of the home page at www.TandemHR.com.
- Click Employee Login
- Click Register
- Complete the New User Registration form with your:
- Last name
- Identifier (social security number or employer identification number)
- Personal email address
- Username (create a unique username with all lowercase letters)
- Password (must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one number, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter)
At this point, the PeopleHub login page will open.
- Enter your newly created username and password and click Log In and you will see the account access confirmation page.
- Choose your email address or mobile number to which you’ll receive a security code and click Send Security Code. (Note: the code tends to send faster via text.)
Your code will arrive within 30-60 seconds after submission. Copy and paste it into the security code box to enter the PeopleHub.
If you need assistance with the security code or have other access issues, contact Your Solution Center Monday–Friday from 8:00 AM–5:00 PM (Central) via phone (630.468.9298), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat (by clicking “Got Questions?” in the lower right-hand corner of the screen).
Upon login, users will immediately see the dashboard screen. The dashboard contains the following information:
- Any maintenance-related information
- Paycheck information
- Your Solution Center contact information
- Benefit plan information
- New messages
Use the menu pane on the left to navigate between menu options. *Please note this list may contain menu options not available to your organization. If the option is not applicable to you, it will not appear in your personal menu.
My Tandem: Personal information, employment data, contact information, address on file, emergency contacts, and voluntary trackable veteran statuses and driver’s license information
1st Day: If hired through the electronic onboarding process, forms are accessible by following the link to the onboarding portal
Time: Time & attendance software through Tandem Time
Pay: Paycheck information and history for years serviced by Tandem HR including check stubs, payroll summary, direct deposit information, PTO balances, and information on the Advance program
Taxes: W-2 and withholding forms for current and previous years of employment through Tandem HR
Benefits: Benefits enrollment, confirmations, summary, flexible spending account information, a list of dependents and beneficiaries, and links to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the discount program
Retirement: Direct access to your 401(k) retirement account
Learn: Online education and training through Tandem Learn
Perform: Performance management system through Tandem Perform
Resources: Documents, forms, and system tutorials
Got Questions?: Click here to chat with Your Solution Center specialists during regular business hours