Network and Relationship Building webinar.
March 16th from 12 – 1 pm CST hosted by our employee assistance program, Workplace Solutions EAP called Network & Relationship Building: Growing and managing your professional relationships.
In this webinar, managers will learn how to:
- What networking opportunities exist and why might they be of value to you and to your organization
- What is effective selling vs. traditional selling at networking events
- What do you have to offer others at networking events
- Create a game plan for the networking event to ensure you’re prepared and that you achieve your goals
- Learn ancillary skills for interacting with others at events
- Learn about the “art of small talk”; craft a 30-second elevator speech to let others know what you can offer them
- Stay connected with people you’ve networked with so you can continue to build relationships with them