Join us for a webinar.
Thursday, May 18th from 12 – 1 pm CST hosted by our employee assistance program, Workplace Solutions EAP called Performing Under Pressure: The science of doing your best when it matters most.
Nobody performs their best when they are under pressure. The stress that we put on ourselves and others can inhibit our ability to rise to the occasion. It can hinder our performance and limit our ability to think clearly and logically. When we feel the heat, we make decisions that are reactionary rather than beneficial.
In this webinar, managers will learn how to:
- How to understanding the differences between pressure points and general stress
- Why we feel the heat in a pressure moment and strategies for taking the heat out of the moment
- To break the habit of putting pressure on ourselves and on others at work
- To identify common pressure traps and how they make us “choke”
- Understand how pressure affects our ability to think straight
- To manage the pressure before it happens