Featuring Catherine Mattice.
Thursday, August 3 from 12 – 1 pm CST hosted by Workplace Solutions called Seeking Civility: How to create a positive work environment.
Harassment complaints to the EEOC have gone up year after year. United Airlines asked the police to forcibly remove a paid customer. Uber has a culture of sexual harassment. Google systematically underpays women. Reports of conflict among employees are rising as employees battle out politics at work. Currently, 35% of the workforce reports feeling bullied at work. It would appear we are in a “civility crisis.”
Incivility, bullying, and negative behaviors invite severe damaging consequences for the organization, including increased absenteeism and turnover, communication breakdown, and inability to meet organizational goals.
As seen on ABC News, Fox News, MSNBC and TIME. Join internationally recognized positive workplace culture consultant, Catherine Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, as she takes you through the steps required to replace incivility with a positive and thriving work environment. CivilityPartners.com.
After the presentation, Seeking Civility: How to create a positive work environment attendees will be able to:
- Confidently describe the spectrum of bad behaviors and their similarities and differences
- Use a few communication tools to put a stop to bad behavior in the moment
- Identify a negative culture in their work teams
- Address abusive individuals through their organization’s performance channels
- Implement a healthy workplace corporate policy in a way that drives buy-in
- Understand the steps an organization needs to take to create a positive work environment
Sign up for educational and insightful blog posts on valuable HR and benefits topics! Visit our blog regularly or submit your email address for our blogs to come to you.