Tandem HR has compiled a list of valuable HR Tools and Forms.
Your HR Tools and Forms – all in one place! Links to resources and forms listed here may direct you to an external website not associated or affiliated with Tandem HR. The privacy notice on our website does not apply to the other websites you are visiting and we recommend you review those websites’ privacy notices. Any resources that are directly from Tandem HR will be noted as such.
- Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification)
- I-9 Handbook for Employers
- Federal Form W-4
- Employer’s Tax Guide (IRS Publication 15-E)
- Employer’s Supplemental Tax Guide (IRS Publication 15-A)
- Employer’s Tax Guide to Fringe Benefits (IRS Publication 15-B)
- Form 1099-MISC
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities
- Designation Notice
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Current Service Member for Military Family Leave
- Certification for Serious Injury of Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave
- IL Form W-4
- MI Form W-4
- WI Form WT-4
- OH Form W-4
- IN State Withholding Tax Forms (fillable PDFs)
- MO Form W-4
Tandem HR Tools & Forms
The following are forms and templates created by Tandem HR for guidance on various HR best practices. They are not intended as legal advice. Please consult your HR department or Tandem HR if you need any clarification or assistance.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We are always adding new, valuable resources to this page and would love to hear from you. Click here and let us know what we’re missing!
We want to be the first-choice trusted advisor for organizations looking to build an exceptional workplace. Is that you? Learn more about us, why we believe we provide the best solutions, what our clients think about our services and what Tandem HR does in the community. For more information call Tandem HR today at 630.928.0510.